We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Please reviews these Frequently Asked Questions before coming to the course.
Please review these Frequently Asked Questions before coming to the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We encourage golfers to ride with their playing partner. Single rider carts may be available on a very limited basis. All carts are sanitized before and after play and must be returned to the clubhouse by sunset.
Can I walk up and play?
We ask that all tee times be booked and paid for ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
- All tee times must be booked ahead of time. The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
- We cannot show Senior, special rates, membership rounds or $20 Modern Membership rounds in the booking engine so please call the golf shop at 703.754.7111, book a tee time and pay via credit card.
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust the prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- Face masks are required when inside the clubhouse, and you must follow all posted signage and staff directions.
- We are currently not accepting cash, discount books/app and paper certificates.
- Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; port-a-john access, scorecards, bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
What should I know when I go to play my Pre-Booked and Pre-Paid tee time?
If you don’t have a tee time booked, you will not be allowed to play. Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may go to the starter to verify pre-payment and check in. Because we have effectively halved our cart fleet, plus the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times. You may purchase food, drinks and merchandise from the outdoor station located on the deck behind the pro shop.
The front doors will be for bathroom access only. The clubhouse is limited to 1 guest inside at a time for use of the restrooms only. Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range is open and all stalls are spaced at least 6 feet apart. Please leave your range baskets on the driving range for staff to come collect and sanitize. The putting green is also open, and please keep 6 feet of space from anyone on the putting green.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
The pro shop is now open. Along with the above, the golf shop will be limited to just 4 guests inside at a time. Face masks are required when inside the clubhouse, and you must follow all posted signage and staff directions.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
- Prepacked snacks and sealed non-alcoholic beverages will be available, but you are allowed to bring your own.
- We have installed a new outdoor BBQ grill serving burgers, hot dog and sausages cooked to order during prime times.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
What about leagues, outings and events?
All league start dates and times have been adjusted. If you have questions, please reach out to your league coordinator as we will continue to keep them informed. Please check our calendar for the latest information on our tournament play