Welcome to the Prince William Golf Course for Junior Golf Program. Regardless of skill level or age, we have a program designed to fit your junior golfers needs.
PGA Golf Professional Scott King has years of success working junior golfers from beginners to college golfers. Scott was a Division 1 Golf Coach for over 20 years and was the Director of the US Kids Mid-Atlantic Tour for over 10 years.
The academy will run from Mid-March-October in small groups. You will have several options to fit your schedule. See which plan might work best for you and register online at the link below. Sessions will be offered on both weekdays and weekends.
Items listed below will be covered in the sessions.
- Basic full swing fundamentals, proper grip, set-up, stance, and balance
- Chipping and Pitching
- Rules and Etiquette
- Games and Skill Challenges
Includes: Range balls and golf clubs to use during class for free
Click on link to select a package or drop into a session one at a time.
4 Sessions $85
8 Sessions $155
12 Sessions $225
Drop in $25 per session
Once you have purchased a package click here to select day and time and register.
Full Day & Half Day sessions will be offered.
Full Day | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Monday – Friday) | $459
Half Day | 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Monday – Friday) | $229
- One hour private - $80
- 30 minutes - $45
- Series of 5, one hour private - $350
- Series o f5, 30 minute - $200
- Individual on course session (1 hour) - $90
- Individual on course session (9 holes) - $160
Semi-private instruction (great option for siblings or friends)
- One hour - $110
- Series of 5 - $495
Personalized Junior Coaching Program – Focusing on playing and scoring your best!
Each junior golfer will receive personalized coaching, taking advantage of their playing strengths and determining their correctable weaknesses. The goal is to develop a plan that will reduce your scoring mistakes.
- Technical instruction if and when necessary
- Game analysis from tee to green
- Course management and strategy.
- Specific scoring analysis and strategies
- Advanced green reading techniques
- Tournament analysis and statistical evaluation
- Tournament scheduling, college recruiting and resume building.
Our First Tee programs are offered at all of the Prince William County golf courses.
Our mission is to create a safe and fun team environment for all levels of junior golfers and through golf and the competitive format teach sportsmanship and valuable life skills. All levels welcome.